California Privacy Rights CCPA
AutoDo-it Inc may elect to share information about you with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits California residents who have supplied personal information (as defined in the law) to us to, under certain circumstances, request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If this law applies to you, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared by us and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes from us during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information about 2015 sharing activities).
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. To make such a request (limit one request per year), please send an email to us, with “California Privacy Rights” as the subject line
- If you are a California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared. We provide this list at no cost. To make such a request, please contact us.
- CCPA Consumer Rights
The CCPA requires us to communicate information about rights California consumers have with respect to their personal information (as defined within the CCPA). These rights include the right to request: access to their personal information; deletion of their personal information; additional details about our information practices; the categories of personal information sold in the preceding 12 months and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; the categories of personal information shared within in the preceding 12 months; to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information, and to not be discriminated against. For details about how to exercise these rights, please see “Your Choices” below to exercise your rights by sending us an email with your request, or you may contact us through our email below. California consumers may also designate an authorized agent to exercise these options on their behalf. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise these rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such an agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights related to your personal information.
- Do Not Track Policy & California Shine the Light?
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not want your online activities tracked over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
- Your California Privacy Rights CCPA
California law permits users/consumers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. AutoDo-it Inc does not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following CCPA-defined categories of personal information:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as age or gender;
- Commercial Information, including records of Services purchased and credit card or other payment information;
- Internet or electronic network activity information, information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with the Services including an internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information such as profile pictures;
- Professional or employment related information;
- Education Information; and
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information”.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information directly from you, automatically from your use of our Services, by using or combining personal information to derive additional personal information about you, and from others as described in “Collection of Information”.
- Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties as described in the “Sharing of Information” section above.
- Your right to withdraw consent
Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us. You can exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us. If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may contact our data protection officer
He can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
This policy was last updated: June 2020